Enchanting traditional 1856 hip-roofed cottage built by William Witton (Wesleyan travelling lay preacher) featuring limestone and basalt quoined facade, baltic pine floor boards, and two front bedrooms with 11 foot ceilings. Sywn-Y-Mor is delightfully decorated retaining original features. Simply elegant.
(Click on images for more detail.)
Swyn-Y-Mor offers comfortable accommodation for 5 people and includes:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 with double beds, one with single bed
- inviting lounge area with 2 sofas, fireplace, TV, DVD and CD player
- large bluestone open fireplace with ample firewood
- fully equipped kitchen with microwave and electric stove
- spacious dining room
- laundry with washer and dryer
- convection heater
- beautiful cottage garden for relaxing
- barbeque facilities; off street parking
- linen provided
- Swyn-Y-Mor is a smoke-free environment; Pets by arrangement
Swyn-Y-Mor is ideally located within a short walk to Port Fairy
shops, restaurants, cafes, wharf and the beach.
Port Fairy activities include biking, boating, bush walking, canoeing, fishing, horse riding, golf, surfing, swimming, and walking.
Click on image below to view Location Map.